Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is looking for faculty members to strengthen its core faculty team.
Kyiv School of Economics is a leading graduate institution in Central and Eastern Europe offering applied economics and finance master’s programs with MBA program interface and strong Ph.D. track. KSE faculty has a solid research and publication tradition. Teaching is in English by the curriculum developed at the best international standards. We welcome candidates with excellent backgrounds in all fields, especially in econometric modeling, macroeconomic policy, agricultural/ natural resources economics, business economics and finance. Candidates should have a Ph.D. (or plan to complete their Ph.D. by the end of the year). Salary is determined individually at a competitive level. Positions are based in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are also interested in visiting faculty, any field. Visiting appointments of 2 to 10 months are possible.
To apply, submit the documents listed in the vacancy description to Maria Reznik, Program Manager for Undergraduate Education, [email protected], and Georgiy Shevchenko, Academic Director for Undergraduate Education, [email protected]. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
- Faculty Members, all ranks
- Lecturer of Mathematics
- Lecturer of Economics
- Lecturer of IT courses
- Lecturer of Business courses
- Teacher of English
- Lecturer of History of Economic Ideas
- Lecturer of Logic and Critical Thinking
- Lecturer of Propaganda and Counterpropaganda
- Instructor of Civil Defense
- Lecturer of Natural Sciences
- Lecturer of Creative Arts
- Lecturer of Introduction to Religious Studies
- Lecturer of Introduction to Psychology
- Lecturer of Ukrainian Modern History