You will learn how to improve productivity, increase responsiveness, provide more choice to the customer, and deliver higher quality standards. In short, you will learn how to analyze business processes and how to improve them. Along the way, you will learn about topics such as Theory of Constraints (TOC), Lean Operations, Six Sigma, and the Toyota production system (TPS), you will learn about bottlenecks, flows rates, and inventory levels, etc.
• Key operations measurements.
• Business Process Management.
• Forecasting.Product and Service Design. Location Planning and Analysis. The Transportation Model.
• Inventory Management. Aggregate Planning and Master Scheduling.
• Management of Quality
• Introduction to TOC. TOC Supply Chain Management
• Lean Thinking. Value stream mapping
• understand the strategic role of Operations Management in creating and enhancing a firm’s competitive advantages
• understand key concepts and issues of OPM in both manufacturing and service organizations
• understand the interdependence of the operations function with the other key functional areas of a firm
• apply analytical skills and problem-solving tools to the analysis of the operations problems
Lecturer: Serhii Gvozdiov, Ph.D., an expert in TOC Implementation
Exams & certification: After the successful completion of the course the participants will get a KSE certificate.
Price: UAH 35 500
Dates & duration: November – December 2020 (50 academic hours)