An educational and analytical Center of Excellence in Government Relations (GR) at the Kyiv School of Economics was established in March 2021 with the support of the International Renaissance Foundation.
The mission of the Center is to empower the commercial organizations (private and public) to master skills of representation of their interests in state structures in a way which accounts for public interests. Such skills will give them the agility to respond to any legislative opportunity or threat and build effective relationships with policymakers.
Among our tasks:
• uniting the professional community around the Center to discuss and influence the state agenda;
• creating conditions for the training of the competent GR Specialist;
• assistance to business, public and professional associations in establishing effective communications with authorities.
One more important task of the Center is to establish a dialogue between non-governmental organizations, business and government, as an effective way to improve the quality of regulatory and legislative policy and to introduce new anti-corruption standards of cooperation.
The Center will implement its work in three directions:
• launch and development of an educational programs and courses
∙ mid-term certificate program of GR Specialist/Officer;
∙ short-term offline and online courses.
• organization of a communication professional platform
∙ round tables and meetings with the GR community;
∙ public discussions of strategic documents, legislation and other acts;
∙ participation in professional events and discussions.
• provide consultation and analytical services for government, commercial and public organizations.