In our data-driven world, it is hard to imagine a modern manager who does not know the basic tools of quantitative analysis. The course will include a necessary minimum of theory (30% of the time) and a lot of practical examples using real data from business, management, and finance.
Students are expected to bring a laptop with an installed Excel 2013 (or later) English version. While group work on assignments is encouraged, 50% of the Final exam will be based on empirical exercises so each student should be proficient in Excel by the end of the course.
At the end of this course, a student should be able to:
- Analyze and describe business data in Excel
- Be familiar with techniques of OLS estimation
- Understand basic probability theory
- Be able to run linear regression using Excel Add-in
- Apply regression to forecast business outcomes
- Understand the nature of qualitative and time-series data
- Have a basic understanding of advanced data analysis in R using machine learning techniques
Lecturer: Maksym Obrizan
Course language: English
Price: UAH 30 000
Please fill in the form below and our Program Coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.