This course will introduce you to the concepts of marketing operations and tools of their measurement, assist you to better understand how marketing analytics can be used for improving marketing decisions and will continue your education in analysis so that you can contribute to your company’s marketing activities.
You will be exposed to many influential North American and Ukrainian contributors to marketing analytics and to projects that will expand your expertise in your field.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Evaluate and test different scenarios for establishing marketing objectives and strategies to achieve them;
- Leverage the basics of data analytics using Python, one of the most pervasive analytical tools, and apply these methods for planning and measuring demand and marketing budgets;
- Identify the type of statistical techniques that will best help achieve the objectives;
- Plan and act your workload for marketing analytics projects;
- Understand the meaning and value of display, big data, and social media analytics;
- Learn how to turn findings into insights and turn insights into actionable marketing information using the best storytelling techniques.
Lecturer: Eugene Tkachenko, Digital Marketing Analyst, Data and Strategy in Critical Mass, Toronto, Canada.
Exams & certification:
After the successful completion of the course, the participants will get a certificate.
Price: UAH 24 000
Please fill in the form below and our Program Coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.