- On May 13-June 3 one should register for a foreign language exam at the Kyiv School of Economics.
- On May 13-31 one should pass the additional special exam on Economics (only for those applicants who have previous education in non-economic field). The exam is held as a computer test.
- On July 2 one should pass a foreign language exam
- On July 10-23 one should submit a package of documents so that we will register you as an entrant in the EDEBO system
- passport and copy of it
- military ID (if needed) and copy of it
- diploma and an appendix (+ copies)
- four colorful photos 3×4 size
- cover letter with motivation to study (in English)
- two recommendation letters (in Ukrainian or English)
- copy of first page of international passport if you have one
- On July 10-26 one should take an exam in economics. In the Economic Analysis program the exam will take place in the form writing of tests and in the program Business and Finance Economics the exam will take place in the form of interviews.
Applicants will receive recommendations for enrollment by August 1.
Kyiv School of Economics provides scholarships that cover 80% -100% of the tuition fees, and the Regional Talent grant. To get a scholarship you need to pass a scholarship exam in addition to the entrance exams which will take place on March 17, 2019. If scholarships are available, an additional scholarship exam will be held on July 5. Details about the exam on the scholarship and how to prepare it you can find here: https://kse.ua/community/stories/stipendiyi-na-magisterski-programi-z-ekonomiki-na-2019-2020-navchalniy-rik-u-kse/
If you have questions about submitting papers, entrance exams or preparing to it, please contact Natalia Zaika, Head of the Student Recruitment Department at [email protected] or by phone 067 434 71 63 (also Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp).
Also join the Admissions 2019 Telegram to follow the news and not miss important tips for exam preparation: https://t.me/KSEadmission2019.