Thanks to our partner`s support, we provide scholarships that cover a significant or full cost of tuition for master’s programs in economics. In particular, this year we are providing scholarships for the program Business and Finance Economics for the first time. Also we continue scholarship program at the Economic Analysis Master’s program.
In 2019/2020 academic year, Kyiv School of Economics provides the following scholarships:
- For Economics Analysis and Business and Finance Economics:
- 80% -100% scholarships. Scholarships are provided on the basis of the results of the scholarship exam which is held on March 17 and submitted documents.
- Fellowship Talents from regions. Applicants who have received bachelor’s education not in Kyiv and have no registration in Kyiv can get the grant. One should pass the exam on March 17 successfully and confirm the financial need to get the fellowship.
In addition, applicants for Business Economics and Finance program may receive discounts * for studying:
- 10% discount for early submitting. You need to submit the documents by April 30 and pass the interview;
- 30% discount for academic success. It is given to students who have an average A- or higher grade while studying.
- 20% discount for ATO veterans and their children.
* indicated discounts are not summed up.
If you have any questions about the exam, submitting documents or studying, please contact Natalia Zaika, Head of the Student Recruitment Department at [email protected] or by phone 067 434 71 63 (also Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp).
Join Telegram group Admission 2019 to follow the news and not to miss any important tips for exam preparation: https://t.me/KSEadmission2019.