This course will make a jump-start introduction to applications of MLand AI to create a customer-centric analysis. The course will cover practical steps of Segmentations, Churn analysis, Live TimeValuemodels, Optimization of campaigns, Recommendation Systems, DynamicPricing and Customer Network analysis combined with theoretical methodologies, which we are using on daily basis. The course will contain workshops where students will be working with data from Telco, Banking and/or Retail. The course will be based on MS Power BI tool, however, interested students will be able to benefit from R/Python-based notebooks. The course is co-developed based on experience and efforts of Liubomyr Bregman, Richard Bobek and Adam Blascik.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Identify the correct use cases for her/his business model
- Build and test churn, segmentation and CLV use cases
- Understand the concepts which may be used for business optimization
- Create a Views for Deep dive and benefit analytics with zero code
- Replicate use cases discussed during the course
Lecturer: Liubomyr Bregman, Data Science Lead in Network Design.
Exams & certification:
After the successful completion of the course, the participants will get a certificate.
Price: UAH 24 000
Please fill in the form below and our Program Coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.