This course provides an introduction to healthcare analytics along key domains, such as health research and development, health systems strengthening, financial management and public health. Participants will learn different design approaches and methodologies used in healthcare analytics and how it can be applied to practice. The course will include exercises in R and Python related to descriptive and predictive analysis and visualization of health data, in particular, specific of nested data modeling and time-to-event data.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Able to identify recent trends in healthcare analytic areas, including health reform in Ukraine, and how data analysis can be used to improve diagnosis, treatment and prevention;
- Able to understand key healthcare terminology and concepts.
- Able to understand ethical and legal challenges in healthcare analytic;
- Able to solve common tasks in data analytics related to health, such as predicting risks and assessing the cost-effectiveness of health-related outcomes;
- Able to understand limitations of data analytics in healthcare.
Lecturer: Yulia Sereda, PhD, Independent Research Consultant.
Exams & certification:
After the successful completion of the course, the participants will get a certificate.
Price: UAH 24 000
Please fill in the form below and our Program Coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.