The course is designed to provide a basic knowledge and understanding of applied project management approaches, tools and techniques. The course specifically tries to develop a knowledge and understanding of project management to a level where a senior manager can (a) understand what his or her project managers actually do and (b) improve his or her likelihood of adding competitive advantage. The course does not attempt to produce qualified project managers although the course syllabus is based on the syllabus produced by the UK Association for Project Management (APM). This syllabus itself is based on the international syllabus produced by the Swiss-Based International Project Management Association (IPMA).
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- understand the concept of configuration management;
- understand the main principles of concurrent engineering;
- define and discuss the quality management ‘six pack’;
- summarise the primary quality-control tools;
- understand the main principles of total quality management (TQM);
- summarise the main historical TQM ‘guru’ approaches;
- understand the concept of quality function deployment.
Lecturer: Serhiy Gvozdiov, PhD, business-consultant in application of Theory of Constraints and Lean.
Exams & certification:
After the successful completion of the course, the participants will get a certificate.
Price: UAH 30 000
Please fill in the form below and our Program Coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.