fbpx

Grygorii Shverk had a meeting with awarded with his named scholarship student Mariia Kondratiuk

On February 6, 2019 Grygorii Shverk had a meeting with his supported student of the first year of the Master`s program in Economic Analysis Mariia Kondratiuk.

The meeting took place after a motivational lecture by Grygorii Shverk where he shared with students his experience of work in publishing and media sphere.

Grigorii Shverk said that he considers it being honorable to help talented KSE students to support their educational ambitions. He also said that he shares the values of School and he is glad to develop it. He shared mentor’s tips with Mariia that it is important to use the time productively.

Mariia Kondratiuk shares her emotions after the meeting: 

I’m grateful to KSE for the opportunity to meet with Gregory Shverk personally. Аs a student who has not fully chosen a business yet I was inspired by the story of Mr. Grygorii’s life and experience in developing and implementing important reforms in Ukraine. The tips that he said while we were talking face to face have added me some confidence in my actions and determination to go further and evolve.

Patron Grygorii Shverk is a Deputy Chairman of the National Council of Ukraine on Television and Radio Broadcasting, previously he was at the position of first vice president of Ukrainian Media Holding.