Position Summary: Faculty members for MA in Fiscal Administration Program will take ownership of the disciplines taught to the students which are within the competence of KSE, namely Public Finance, Project Management, Ethics in Public Sector, Research Methodology, Communication Skills. While teaching these disciplines, the faculty are expected to provide in-depth understanding of public policy in Ukraine.
Your role will include:
- Conducting courses for graduate students
- Teaching one or more subjects
- Preparing and delivering lectures to student
- Stimulating class discussions
- Grading examinations and home works
As our ideal candidate you:
- Have relevant PhD degree or Master’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has fluent Ukrainian and upper-intermediate English (oral and written) and experience of involvement in international research or education projects
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in education or at least 5 years of involvement in public policy, public finance or fiscal administration on a high level
- Has strong communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Official and timely salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply.
Please, send your CV indicating the salary expectations and with the letter subject “PPG Faculty (MAFA)” to [email protected].
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.