Kyiv School of Economics is looking for faculty members to strengthen the faculty team of BA programs “Economics and Big Data” (specialty 051 Economics) and “IT and Business Analysis” (specialty 121 Software Engineering).
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a leading higher education institution in Central and Eastern Europe, offering bachelor’s and master’s programs in economics and IT.
KSE faculty has a solid research and publication tradition.
Language of instruction at bachelor’s programs is Ukrainian during the 1st year of study and English during 2nd-4th years of study. Teaching is by the curriculum developed at the best international standards.
We welcome candidates with teaching skills, rich experience and deep knowledge in economic analysis, mathematics, software development, management and business. We are ready to consider applications from both those who are ready to join the core faculty and those who would like to work as visiting faculty. Visiting appointments of 2 to 4 months are possible.
Detailed information about bachelor’s programs, including a list of disciplines, can be found on the page of the program.
To be considered candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have experience in creating courses and teaching at the university for at least 5 years
- Have a Phd
- Proficiency in English at the level sufficient for teaching and working with students.
Wages are determined individually at a competitive level. Positions are located in Kiev.
How to apply:
Applications must be sent to [email protected] by March 12, 2021.
Applications must include:
- Resume Scanned copies or electronic files of published scientific papers
- Results of the student survey on the quality of teaching in the courses of candidates during the 2019/2020 and / or 2020/2021 academic years (if available)
- Two letters of recommendation from supervisors at the institutions where the candidates taught
- Cover letter, in which we ask to reveal the following aspects:
– What courses does the candidate want to teach and why exactly these courses?
– What is the experience of teaching these courses?
– A brief description of what the candidate would like to include in these courses.
– What methods and approaches to teaching would the candidate like to use