The Department of Business Education was established in 2015 as a part of Kyiv School of Economics. It started off with the launching of an MBA program.
In 2021 with an impressive portfolio of long-term accredited programs and tailored business solutions KSE was recognized as the best business school according to Forbes Ukraine.
In 2022 the Department of Business Education becomes KSE Graduate Business School with a renewed MBA on the Frontline program for business in war and post war period. Alongside the MBA we launched RE:empower RE:locate RE:start Platform to consult Ukrainian business in its adaptation to circumstances and challenges of new reality.
This year KSE GBS became a Member of AACSB, BGA (AMBA) and EFMD (EQUIS) – best organizations which provide business school accreditation globally.
Our mission and principles stay strong – to bring the best leaders-oriented education in Ukraine and to support and restore the Ukrainian economy through business development.
We continue working on supporting our country and rebuilding its economy. This year we’ve launched a renewed MBA program which meets our mission and vision of the future.
MBA on the Frontline is a program which combines best world practices, business tools, and the skills to apply them in Ukrainian realities. The updated MBA program contains joint courses with POLIMI Graduate School of Management.
The program includes up-to-date cases of Ukrainian business in wartime and lays the foundations for business development in postwar Ukraine.
This MBA program is designed for managers who see the opportunities in the upcoming challenges and are ready to develop their career and Ukraine in the postwar times.
War and challenges
Accreditation & Membership
• Artem Malivskyi, marketing manager; development and implementation of marketing strategy, creation and implementation of advertising campaigns, [email protected]
• Oleksandr Halii, sales manager; admission to short-term courses within the MBA program for B2B and B2C clients, Project of KSE GBS Partners Support, [email protected]
• Victoria Shumkova, communications manager; external and internal communications, organization and implementation of events and projects in accordance with the strategic plan, [email protected]
• Olha Dobrova, manager of corporate programs; creation and implementation of corporate training projects for business and the public sector, business relocation projects, [email protected]
Kristina Khambekova, manager of MBA programs; management of MBA students in B2C and SOE segments, implementation of corporate training projects for business and the state segment, [email protected]
Maria Derevianchenko, manager of business relocation programs; creation and implementation of projects to help relocated businesses, providing consultations, [email protected]
• Valentyna Sakhno, Head of KSE Graduate Business School; creation and implementation of strategic development plans, implementation of projects with Ukrainian and international business partners, [email protected]
• Yevheniy Frankiv, deputy head of KSE GBS; development and improvement of processes, ensuring the quality level of educational programs, communication with structural units and external stakeholders, [email protected]
Valentyna Sakhno, Head of KSE Graduate Business School; creation and implementation of strategic development plans, implementation of projects with Ukrainian and international business partners, [email protected]
Yevheniy Frankiv, deputy head of KSE GBS; development and improvement of processes, ensuring the quality level of educational programs, communication with structural units and external stakeholders, [email protected]