The Department of Business Education was established in 2015 as a part of Kyiv School of Economics. It started off with the launching of an MBA program.
In 2021 with an impressive portfolio of long-term accredited programs and tailored business solutions KSE was recognized as the best business school according to Forbes Ukraine.
In 2022 the Department of Business Education becomes KSE Graduate Business School with a renewed MBA on the Frontline program for business in war and post war period. Alongside the MBA we launched RE:empower RE:locate RE:start Platform to consult Ukrainian business in its adaptation to circumstances and challenges of new reality.
This year KSE GBS became a Member of AACSB, BGA (AMBA) and EFMD (EQUIS) – best organizations which provide business school accreditation globally.
Our mission and principles stay strong – to bring the best leaders-oriented education in Ukraine and to support and restore the Ukrainian economy through business development.
We continue working on supporting our country and rebuilding its economy. This year we’ve launched a renewed MBA program which meets our mission and vision of the future.
MBA on the Frontline is a program which combines best world practices, business tools, and the skills to apply them in Ukrainian realities. The updated MBA program contains joint courses with POLIMI Graduate School of Management.
The program includes up-to-date cases of Ukrainian business in wartime and lays the foundations for business development in postwar Ukraine.
This MBA program is designed for managers who see the opportunities in the upcoming challenges and are ready to develop their career and Ukraine in the postwar times.
War and challenges
Accreditation & Membership
• Artem Malivskyi, Marketing manager, development and implementation of marketing strategy, [email protected]
• Oleksandr Halii, Manager, admission and brilliant management of short-term courses known as MBA cores and electives, [email protected]
• Olha Dobrova, Manager, responsible for elegant management of all MBA process and effective communication with Lecturers and MBA students, [email protected]
• Victoria Shumkova, Manager, outer communication & MBA enquiries alongside vivid coverage of past and future events of KSE GBS, [email protected]
• Yevheniy Frankiv, Deputy Head of KSE Graduate Business School, development and improvement of processes, ensuring the quality level of programs, communication with structural units and external stakeholders, [email protected]
• Valentyna Sakhno, Acting Head of KSE Graduate Business School, responsible for outstanding performance of the all mentioned above [email protected]