- Kyiv School of Economics
- About the School
- Kyiv School of Economics joined the global BGA community
In London, 1967, eight UK-based Business School graduates launched the Business Graduates Association (BGA). They saw that the future belongs to those who push for innovations and up-to-date knowledge and skills in business management.
By the end of 1980s, the organization became Association of MBAs (AMBA) with its main purpose “to be recognised internationally as the authoritative voice in postgraduate management education”. But in 2019 relaunched BGA alongside AMBA recognizing the need for innovation in business education and extending a number of participants.
The modern BGA’s mission is to innovate and go beyond conventional training methods, and the impact and results of this training are emphasized by process quality assurance. “to be the leading global movement for responsible management, positive impact and lifelong learning”.
Its vision of the future is to conduct business education in the fourth industrial era, where business schools can become pioneers in the development of sustainable business education in the field of responsible management, positive influence and lifelong learning.
Business schools which clearly demonstrate a passion for practical, entrepreneurial business education with a proven commitment to social responsibility and sustainability across all program modules will be welcomed as members to BGA
Andrew Main Wilson, CEO of AMBA BGA.
In May 2022, the Kyiv School of Economics joined the global BGA community. The advantages and opportunities BGA membership opens up for our students and researchers:
• Access to an international and professionally diverse community of students and graduates of BGA business schools
• Attend free seminars, webinars and networking events held around the world
• Access to the Career Development Center (CDC), an online portal with a variety of information and resources to help you create resumes, cover letters and elevator pitches, the ability to search for employers, access to an exclusive career development application and much more
• Networking with the world’s best business schools, academic and business community
This is a new step for the KSE Graduate Business School team and a great responsibility and honor.
We strive to attract the best international practices for the development of business education in Ukraine and the future of our country.