Kyiv School of Economics is an institution that is constantly developing. Every year we open new directions and training programs that meet the challenges of the current situation and train professionals for the business, public sector, and the analytical field. We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
Position Summary: Placement & Alumni Relations Officer will be responsible for relations management with prospective employers of the KSE students/graduates as well as for supervision and coordination of career services for School’s alumni, providing employment support, counseling and training.
Your role will include:
- Engaging companies – Meet potential employers to understand their needs + give info about the School’s students
- Engaging students – Help students with professional orientation
- Dealing with alumni – Maintain and collate data for the Alumni database including personal contact details and employment information
You will have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Fluent Ukrainian and upper-intermediate English (oral and written)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in one of the following spheres would be an advantage:
- Education / training
- HR / recruiting
- Study program management in international / foreign educational institutions
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Official and timely salary
- Broad global network
- Flexible work schedule is possible
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply. Please, send your CV indicating the salary expectations and with the letter subject “Placement & Alumni relations Officer position” to [email protected]. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.