Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is the premier graduate school of economics and management in Ukraine and a leading institution in economics and policy research in Ukraine is accepting applications for Data Analyst.
Key areas of work will include, but not limited to public procurement, health economics and finance, trade, social networks, analysis of emerging technologies.
As a Data Analyst you will need to:
- Serve as Data Analyst under the supervision of the Vice-president for policy research and Policy Projects Director;
- Work with the team on evidence-based policy- and business- recommendations;
- Conduct market analysis;
- Analyze the data using statistical software (Stata, R) and programming languages (Python);
- Write media publications;
- Prepare and deliver presentations;
- Conduct social networks analysis;
- Scrap and clean the data;
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Co-prepare and implement surveys.
Key qualifications needed:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences or technical fields;
- Professional level experience in business analysis, data analysis is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages;
- Knowledge of econometrics;
- Knowledge of trade policy is a plus;
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize academic literature;
- Proficiency in English.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV with “Data Analyst” in the subject line to [email protected].
Sending your essays or publications will be a plus.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.