Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
Work at KSE is:
- An exciting, dynamic job with opportunity to grow and learn
- Timely compensation
- Employee discount for educational programs
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Possibility of flexible and remote work schedule
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Performing purchasing activities following KSE Procurement Policy
- Comparison of different offers regarding price and value
- Contacting suppliers for negotiations and contract management
- Determination of quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements
- Participating in organization and procurement support of inner and external public events
- Organization of trips, including transportations, accommodations, and other logistics services
- Cooperation with catering companies, restaurants, and travel agencies. Regular monitoring of prices and potential vendors
- Documents workflow (invoices, acts of rendered services and goods accepted)
- Work with 1C (payment orders creation and follow up)
We need you if you:
- Have higher education
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Have fluent Ukrainian and upper-intermediate level of English (oral and written)
- Understand and adhere work ethic
- Show partner behavior in the team
Ноw to apply?:
If interested, please send your CV indicating your salary expectations with ”Procurement & Events Coordinator” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.