- Kyiv School of Economics
- About the School
- The Kyiv School of Economics and Kyiv Economics Institute present their ranking of the economics programs of Ukrainian universities
The KSE and KEI at KSE have developed the economics programs ranking of Ukrainian universities based on student participation in the leading economics and business competitions.
The ranking is based on the results of the students representing different universities in three most popular national economics and business competitions, specifically in the KSE Olympiads in Qualitative Methods in Economics and Finance Economics, the Economics and Business stream of Zavtra.UA scholarship program, as well as the Case Champ business case challenge. The universities received certain scores for each of the competitions in which their students took part. Thus, the ranking includes universities which had their students achieve the highest results in the competitions over the past three years.
In the frame of the study, results of more than 2 thousand students from 120 Ukrainian higher education institutions were taken into account. Each university’s representation rate was also analyzed to achieve higher accuracy of the results and had an impact on the final list. For instance, the final ranking includes universities with 10 or more students having participated in the competitions, and only 44 universities met the criterion. Similar selection was performed for Zavra.UA and Case Champ competitions.
We present the top ten universities according to the KSE study results:
- National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Odessa National Maritime University
- National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Zaporizhzhya Institute of Economics and Information Technologies
- Sumy State University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Kharkiv National University of Economics
- Odessa National Economic University
- Ternopil National Economic University
You may also download the full ranking and the study methodology.