Position Summary: Placement & Alumni Relations Officer will be responsible for relations management with prospective employers of the KSE students/graduates as well as for supervision and coordination of career services for School’s alumni, providing employment support, counseling and training.
Your role will include:
- Engaging companies – Meet potential employers to understand their needs + give info about the School’s students
- Engaging students – Help students with professional orientation
- Dealing with alumni – Maintain and collate data for the Alumni database including personal contact details and employment information
You will have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Fluent Ukrainian and upper-intermediate English (oral and written)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in one of the following spheres would be an advantage:
- Education / training
- HR / recruiting
- Study program management in international / foreign educational institutions
What we offer:
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Official and timely salary
- Broad global network
- Flexible work schedule is possible
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply.
Please, send your CV indicating the salary expectations and with the letter subject “Placement & Alumni relations Officer position” to [email protected].
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.