In 2021, KSE started 3 undergraduate programs, Business Economics, Economics and Big Data, and Software Development and Business Analysis. The academic year in KSE is divided into 5 two-month miniterms. Normally, the students learn 3 courses at once, allowing them to concentrate better on the material. The studies start in Ukrainian, starting from year 2, the language of instruction is English. The preferable mode of studies is offline, nevertheless, in accordance with circumstances, KSE ensures that the students are able to study online and asynchronously. KSE cooperates with Coursera and EdX, giving its students the opportunity to take courses and to obtain certificates from the leading universities for their successful career.
The IT part of the curriculum for the following academic year contains the following courses: Introduction to IT, Programming Concepts, Applied Algorithms and Data Structures I and II, Programming Paradigms, Object Oriented Programming and Design, Web Development, Operating Systems, Data Preparation and Visualization.
You will be asked to teach 3 to 4 undergraduate IT courses per academic year (up to 20 ECTS) and, upon agreement, to assist in your colleagues’ courses. The teaching load is 8-10 academic hours per week. Apart from your teaching duties, you may be asked to supervise (serve as a mentor) for students’ projects and/or term papers.
- Experience of teaching IT courses on undergraduate level
- Strong command of English and ability to teach in it effectively
- Solid programming experience
- Experience of teaching IT course to students of non-IT majors
- Cover letter wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications in relation to the position, and intentions and visions for the position are stated
- Teaching statement describing your approach to teaching and listing the courses you will be able to teach
You may also provide recommendation letters and results of students’ feedback for your recent teaching activities.