Head of operations (HO) is responsible for the oversight of all KSE programs and reports to Dean and Honorary President.
In this capacity he / she is free but not limited to:
- Develop the KSE Study Support policy, which clearly identifies the arrangements for tutoring, progress review, academic feedback and learning support for students.
- Manage the team, mentor and share positive experiences.
- Conduct admissions & communication in relation to the admission of students.
- Manage the on-going long, mid and short term KSE programs:
- prepare study plan and calendar for each program 6m in advance
- full support for faculty
- deal with arrangement and preparation of classrooms, teaching materials etc.
- ensure exams, tests and marks done on time and with proper quality
- Ensure effective communication with students, particularly before they begin their studies and at the beginning of the year, to ensure they are aware of KSE support mechanisms, university services and practical arrangements for tutorials, progress reviews and feedback.
- Liaise with all KSE departments to ensure effective partnership between them.
- Establish effective mechanisms for ensuring quality for the study support arrangements in KSE.
- Supervise facility management of KSE premises & procurement.
- Ensure event management and campus project development.
- Experience 2+ years in educational institution
- Experience in operations management
- Experience in managing teams of 5+ individuals
- Strategic thinking, unconditional leadership qualities, analytical skills
- Fluent English and Ukrainian (written and oral)
- The ability to make non-system processes systemic
- Proactive, able to work in multitasking mode, has a sense of humor and positive thinking 🙂
Please send a cover letter and resume with ”Head of Operations” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.