Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) invites you to join our team as a Sales Manager (Business Education Department) to make changes today!
This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Work at KSE is:
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Timely compensation
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Proactive sales and search for new ways and tools to attract students
- Work with CRM
- Create and execute sales plans that meet the strategic goals of KSE
- Implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends
- Evaluating sales practices and processes to see if they are having the desired impact
- Meet with potential clients and stakeholders and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
We need You if You:
- Have experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Have results-focused attitude
- Have excellent communication skills and exceptional customer relationship management
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Ukrainian
- Have emotional competence (emotion management)
- Understand and share work ethic
- Are a team player
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with examples of your works or descriptions of your successful cases with “Sales Manager” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding.