Experience: 2+ years
Full time employment
We invite you to join our team as a Payroll Accountant!
This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Work at KSE is:
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Timely compensation
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Employee discount
- Possibility of flexible work schedule
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
You will need to:
- Work with 1C (salary calculation; formation of statistical, tax, accounting reports, certificates; settlement with contractors (631 account))
- Comply with the requirements of the legislation regulating the accounting procedures
- Check the initial documentation, conduct documentary audits and inspections
- Meet the deadlines of preparation of financial statements / balance sheets
- Provide support during internal and external audit
As our ideal candidate, you also:
- Have higher or dual education (economist, financier, accounting, auditing)
- Have relevant work experience from 3 years
- Are a confident user of 1C 8.2 program, a client bank
- Familiar with accounting standards
- Have responsible attitude to work
- Have good command of English (optional)
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Accountant to KSE.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.
Poznikhirenko Yulia – [email protected]