KSE Institute of Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is looking for
Analyst, full time / part-time
Key areas of work will include, but are not limited to, international trade, public procurement, health economics and finance, analysis of emerging technologies.
- Performing as an Analyst under the supervision of the Vice-president for policy research and Head of Policy Research;
- Working with the team on evidence-based policy and business recommendations;
- Conducting economic research based on economic models (gravity model, general computable equilibrium models etc.);
- Conducting market analysis;
- Analyzing data using statistical software (Stata or R) and programming languages (Python);
- Scrapping and cleaning the data;
- Preparing and delivering presentations;
- Conducting literature reviews;
- Co-developing and implementing surveys;
- Performing other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences or technical fields;
- Professionallevel experience in business analysis, data analysis is a plus;
- Knowledge of R, Python, Stata or equivalent – obligatory
- Knowledge of econometrics;
- Experience working with CGEM or gravity model – is a plus
- Knowledge of trade policy is a plus;
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize academic literature;
- Proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] with ”Analyst” in the subject line. Providing your essays or publications will be a plus.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.