Experience: 3-5 years
Full time employment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant within the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) – a flagman educational and research institution, the well-established and unchallenged leader in economics in Ukraine.
Start a career in a successful educational organization. Submit your CV today!
Work at KSE is:
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Timely compensation
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Employee discount
- Possibility of flexible work schedule
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
You will need to:
- Keep records of settlements with customers (student records)
- Keep records, analysis and control of receivables and payables by payment terms; control the timeliness of payments
- Prepare reports to the Treasury, Ministry of Education
- Check the initial documentation, work with contractors
- Provide support during internal and external audit
- Support process of yearly fixed assets inventory
As our ideal candidate, you also:
- Have higher or dual education (economist, financier, accounting, auditing)
- Have relevant work experience from 3 years
- Have experience in educational institutions (will be an advantage)
- Are a confident user of 1C 8.2 program, a client bank
- Familiar with accounting standards
- Have responsible attitude to work
- Have good command of English (optional)
Here you can get to know us better:
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Accountant position.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.
Poznikhirenko Yulia – [email protected]