The Ukrainian government on March 25 ordered the extension of quarantine measures and have declared states of emergency in the entire country until April 24 in order to counteract the spread of coronavirus infection.
What about the 2020 admission campaign?
- Online Open House for all programs will be held on April 15 at 6:00 pm. Details will be announced shortly.
- Bachelor’s Program in Economics and Entrepreneurship, jointly with Stockholm School of Economics in Riga: Deadline for submission – April 8, entrance exams will be conducted online, coordinated by Tetiana Tkach. https://cutt.ly/TtnxzoI
- Master’s Degree Program in Economic Analysis: Deadline for Submission of Scholarship Exams remains the same – April 10. It will be held online, coordinated by Maria Chorna. https://bit.ly/2wMC2T6
- Master’s Degree Program in Business and Finance Economics: Early Bird discounts are on schedule, deadline – April 30, coordinated by Tetiana Tkach. https://bit.ly/2WL6R5n
- Master’s Degree Program in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics, jointly with Taras Shevchenko National University and University of Houston (USA): the campaign follows the Ministry of Education schedule. Coordinated by Tetiana Tkach https://bit.ly/2xwXxr6
- Ukrainian-language Master’s Degree Program in Public Policy and Governance – soon we will create an event where we will inform you about all changes, stay tuned. Coordinated by Tetiana Tkach https://bit.ly/2JfuGua
- English-speaking Business and MBA Programs: launching a cycle of the anti-crisis webinar, co-ordinated by Tetiana Kovba, stay tuned to our website.
What will happen to current programs and who to contact?
- Master’s Program in Economic Analysis – continue to study online, coordinator Maria Pashkova https://bit.ly/2IF6Ck4
- Master’s Program in Business Economics and Finance – continue to study online, coordinator Maria Pashkova https://bit.ly/38JM84c
- Master’s Program in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics continue to study online, coordinator Maria Pashkova https://bit.ly/3amgRGl
- The course on behavioral economics – postponed, we will let you know later, coordinated by Vitaliy Zayets https://bit.ly/2vP3xLL
💡Public Policy and Governance
- Master’s Degree Program in Public Policy and Governance – continue to study online, coordinated by Alina Popko https://bit.ly/2wSGEH5
- Public Finance Management – continue to study online, coordinated by Dmytro Iarovyi https://bit.ly/2veqeZp
- Oksana Syroid Course “Cards, Values, Money – Where the State’s Success Hides” – the first set continue to study online, the second set is postponed to May 07 – June 18. Coordinated by Olga Kucher https://bit.ly/2w149xA
- Master Program in Business and Management in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics (MBAI) – continue to study online, coordinated by Valentina Sakhno https://bit.ly/2wPY5Ik
- MBA, MDT – continue to study online, coordinated by Olga Dobrova https://bit.ly/3aPR8Ge
- MBA for state-owned enterprises – rescheduled according to the schedule agreed with the students, coordinated by Olga Buntovska https://bit.ly/2vcSDim
- Entrepreneurship program for ATO and OOS veterans – postponed, the date will be reported later, coordinate by Liya Kotiash https://bit.ly/2Q8sHf1
- Certification course “Public Procurement Specialist” – continue to study online, coordinated by Elena Starodubtseva https://bit.ly/2Q5G8wo
- Certification Course “Procurement Manager “: continue to study online, co-ordinated by Elena Starodubtseva https: //bit.ly/2QOfzMv
- Public Policy Seminars – will be held online, the date will be reported later, coordinated by Ilona Sologoub
💡Other public events
- Public Transparency Lecture – postponed, the date will be reported after the quarantine is over, coordinated by Yaroslava Prokopenko http://bit.ly/339fbx9
Take care of yourself and your families!