Victoriya is Management Consultant in areas of Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Governance, Business Architecture and Models, IT and Business Processes Optimization, PMO and Project Management for large scale projects.
She has 15 years of professional experience in Consulting and Information Technology, including 11 years in PwC Ukraine and Central & Eastern Europe.
Victoriya advised top officials from Government of Ukraine and Presidential Administration on organizational building and usage of IT tools to enable efficiencies and transparency; she is co-creator of new model and wed-tool “Pul’s Uhody” for monitoring of EU-UA Association Agreement implementation progress.
– Solution Leader, Advisory, Solutions Centre of Excellence at SoftServe (2018 – current)
– Internal Consulting Initiatives Owner at ELEKS (2017-2018)
– Senior Manager Strategic and Operating Consulting at PwC Ukraine (2005-2017)
Education and certification:
– PhD in Economics on Mathematical Methods, Models and Information Technologies in Economics
– M.A. degree in Management Information Systems, B.A. degree in Economics and Enterprise from Ivan Franko Lviv National University
– Association of Chartered Certified Accountants: ACCA certified, United Kingdom