This course will build an advanced level of financial and economic analysis for MBA level students. Students will be exposed to methodology and practice used in quantitative analysis in investment funds, commercial banks and central banks.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Valuate equity stock using Risk/Return characteristics;
- Assess the stock from alpha-based performance measures;
- Assess the stock using technical quantitative indicators;
- Valuate the bonds;
- Assess the state of monetary policy in a country;
- Assess the economical cycle in a country;
- Assess the balance risks of commercial bank;
- Find, analyze, interpret the data;
- Visualize the data according to modern requirements.
Lecturer: Andriy Drobot, Honorary Doctor of Business Administration, Ukrainian-American Concordia University.
Exams & certification:
After the successful completion of the course, the participants will get a certificate.
Price: UAH 24 000
Please fill in the form below and our Program Coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.