Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
Position Summary: The Training Program Coordinator will be responsible for managing training activities of the Tapas Medical Project.
You will need to:
- Develop Annual Training Plan & Training Calendar;
- Coordinate program implementation, including organizational support, communication with the trainers, preparation of the educational materials;
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth, and loyalty;
- Ensure the presence of the intellectual products of the program in the media, social media and relevant public events and experts’ discussions;
- Develop contracts with trainers and manages/monitors funding to ensure trainings follow the requirements;
- Supervise and control of the administration of the study process;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
As our ideal candidate you have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, law or any of the fundamental sciences or technical fields;
- Experience with responsibility for developing curriculum, doing training and presentations; developing or implementing agency training programs; public relations and marketing experience; project planning and program management; contract development processes; monitoring and evaluating programs; budget and financial management is preferable, but not required.;
- Professional teaching, training and consulting experience; preferably in higher or adult education is preferable, but not required.
- Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to develop own quality written products on Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- An exciting, dynamic job with limitless opportunities to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Timely salary
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
Find out more about us:
If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply for PA open position at KSE.
Please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Tapas Medical Training Program Coordinator.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Poznikhirenko Yulia – [email protected]