KSE Institute of Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is looking for
Research Projects Manager, full time
🔹 Main duties:
• Supervising analytical and research activities of the KSE Institute
• Facilitating the development of unique and complex research and participating in research and analytics
• Establishing relations with donors and sponsors, providing them with regular reports on the Centre’s development, ensuring the extension of support by the existing donors and fundraising engaging new donors
• Developing relationships with other organization that are like-minded and suitable for/open to collaborating with KSE on projects when appropriate
• Establishing relations with international partners, facilitating exchange programs and joint programs
• Developing the short list of companies that are in good faith interested in providing support for the program, including identifying and approaching such companies, providing them with information about the KSE Institute
• Participating in high-profile meetings and presenting a position of the KSE
🔹 Key Qualifications:
• Master’s degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences or technical fields;
• Professionallevel experience in business analysis, data analysis is a plus;
• Knowledge of programming languages;
• Knowledge of econometrics;
• Knowledge of trade policy is a plus;
• Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills;
• Ability to analyze and synthesize academic literature;
• Proficiency in English.
🔹 How to Apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] with ”Research Projects Manager” in the subject line. Providing your essays or publications will be a plus.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.