Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Our team is looking for Fullstack WordPress Developer with extensive WordPress experience who will be responsible for internal and internal development, including prototyping, creating plugins, and WordPress themes.
As a WordPress Developer your role will include:
• creating new sites and support of them;
• developing and managing site architecture;
• ensuring high performance and availability, as well as managing all the technical aspects of the CMS;
• creating an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme, connect a plug-in and / or adapt ready-made themes to the site design;
• providing fast response and optimization;
• Server Integration and Site Administration;
• adaptation of ready-made themes to the site design;
• implementation of the API on the site for various solutions, such as a payment system or application;
• developing user path on the website;
• Uploading of some of the content to the websites.
As our ideal candidate, you:
• Mid-level Web Developer;
• Have strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian and English);
• Are responsible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Have high morals and personal values;
• Are initiative with a high level of responsibility in work (able to meet deadlines).
What we offer:
• Possibility of training and self-development
• Official and timely salary
• Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply.
Please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: WordPress Developer.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.