Kyiv School of Economics announces the vacant position of Operations Support Assistant.
You will need to:
- Prepare the classrooms for various KSE events (arrangement of tables, chairs; preparation of signs, flipcharts, markers, equipment, including video equipment)
- Help with printing of materials and handouts
- Help with the video and its download for further processing
- Provide assistance with the preparation of internal and external events (preparation of pointers, classrooms for the event, etc.)
- Control the availability of materials and products (paper, flipchart paper, markers, cookies, water, etc.)
- Monitor cleanliness in classrooms and offices
As our ideal candidate, you also:
- Are a confident PC user (office software)
- Know English (will be an advantage)
- Are a team player
- Have responsible attitude to work
What we offer:
- An exciting, dynamic job with opportunity to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Competitive and timely compensation
- A friendly team and democratic environment
If interested, please send your CV indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Administrative Operations Assistant.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.
+380 (067) 434-76-36, [email protected]