Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
As an Office Manager your role will include:
- Answer the telephone, scan documents, distribute incoming mail, register all incoming and outgoing mails, receive visitors etc.;
- Provide general support and assistance to the KSE staff and faculty;
- Execute the Chief Accountant’s current orders (help in organization of financial documentation circulation, to collect, check and systematize the corresponding financial documents of beneficiaries, service providers and project staff, work in 1C (holding accounts, invoices, letters of attorney etc.);
- Provide assistance to HR upon request; collect time-sheets of project staff;
- Work with courier service and post office;
- Administer KSE office petty cash; provide all necessary documentation and reports at the end of each month.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Have strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian and English)
- Are responsible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have high morals and personal values
- Are initiative with a high level of responsibility in work (able to meet deadlines)
What we offer:
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Official and timely salary
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply.
Please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Office Manager.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.
Poznikhirenko Yulia, [email protected]