In 2021, KSE started 3 undergraduate programs, Business Economics, Economics and Big Data, and Software Development and Business Analysis. The academic year in KSE is divided into 5 two-month miniterms. Normally, the students learn 3 courses at once, allowing them to concentrate better on the material. The studies start in Ukrainian, starting from year 2, the language of instruction is English. The preferable mode of studies is offline, nevertheless, in accordance with circumstances, KSE ensures that the students are able to study online and asynchronously. KSE cooperates with Coursera and EdX, giving its students the opportunity to take courses and to obtain certificates from the leading universities for their successful career.
The Department of Undergraduate Education of KSE will launch a double degree program with University of Houston, Texas, US. The program will have a separate curriculum including, among others, a course in Creative Arts (which also will be available to other students as elective).
Your duty will be teaching this course during 8 weeks in May and June 2023, 8 academic hours per week.
- Experience of teaching Creative art courses to students not specializing in Arts
- Strong command of English and ability to teach in it effectively
- Experience in arts industry (exhibiting, managing arts etc)
- Cover letter wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications in relation to the position, and intentions and visions for the position are stated
- Teaching statement including the proposed course, a draft syllabus and your approach to teach it
You may also provide recommendation letters and results of students’ feedback for your recent teaching activities.