In 2021, KSE started 3 undergraduate programs, Business Economics, Economics and Big Data, and Software Development and Business Analysis. The academic year in KSE is divided into 5 two-month miniterms. Normally, the students learn 3 courses at once, allowing them to concentrate better on the material. The studies start in Ukrainian, starting from year 2, the language of instruction is English. The preferable mode of studies is offline, nevertheless, in accordance with circumstances, KSE ensures that the students are able to study online and asynchronously. KSE cooperates with Coursera and EdX, giving its students the opportunity to take courses and to obtain certificates from the leading universities for their successful career.
The Business part of the curriculum for 2022/2023 contains the following courses: Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Operations Management, Financial Accounting.
You will be asked to teach 1 or 2 undergraduate courses in 2022/2023. Each course lasts two months and has a teaching load of 8 academic hours per week. Apart from your teaching duties, upon agreement, you may supervise (serve as a mentor) for students’ projects and/or term papers.
- Experience of teaching Business courses on undergraduate level
- Strong command of English and ability to teach in it effectively
- PhD degree
- Real-world business experience
- Cover letter wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications in relation to the position, and intentions and visions for the position are stated
- Teaching statement describing your approach to teaching and listing the courses you will be able to teach
You may also provide recommendation letters and results of students’ feedback for your recent teaching activities.