Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We are looking for an MBA Program Coordinator who will be responsible for support of long term study programs’ activities.
You will need to:
- Handle, file and process work with documents
- Coordinate day-to-day programs implementation
- Maintain internal and external program-related communication
- Establish and ensure effective and well-organized learning process
- Supervise study programs logistics and administrative support (incl. venues, program materials etc.)
- Implement activities within quality control procedures, including evaluations of trainings and trainers & trainees surveys
- Develop contracts with students to ensure trainings follow the requirements
- Deal with complaints
- Represent the institution at events where potential KSE clients may be present
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Good command of English, Ukrainian
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Proactive with high level of responsibility in work
- Motivated and committed
- An exciting, dynamic job with opportunity to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Competitive and timely compensation
- A friendly working environment
Please send your resume with ”MBA Study Programs Coordinator” in the subject line to [email protected]
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.