Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Your role as a Recruitment Coordinator will include:
- Contribution to the recruitment strategy development and implementation of it
- Identification of promising prospective candidates [students] and engaging them with the School
- Help with event organization (from idea to implementation)
- Communication with prospective students (online and offline)
- Negotiations with universities, student organizations, other stakeholders
- Participation in developing promo materials (printed brochures, presentations, branded materials etc.)
- Creation of content for social media
- Contribution to the development of customer experience of the prospective students at different stages of cultivation
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in HR, Communications, Sales of Project Management
- Have strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian and English)
- Are up to date in educational trends
- Are responsible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have high morals and personal values
- Are initiative with a high level of responsibility in work (able to meet deadlines)
What we offer:
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Official and timely salary
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
If interested, please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Recruitment Coordinator.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.