KSE is accepting applications for Healthcare Analyst for the short 2-4 months’ consultancy projects or for full-time involvement (based on the interview results).
The Analyst will provide technical support in the development of new methodologies of the pharmaceuticals and medical devices demand quantification, implementation of designed methodologies in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, external physician experts and patients organizations.
July-August 2019, can be extended for 2 months, or to full-time employment, based on the project results.
The responsibilities of Healthcare Analyst will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Conducting studies involving clinical and business development subjects in the functional areas of performance improvement and data analysis to support clinical and business decision-making
- Research in one or more specialized areas, including, but not limited to, financial resources, logistics, personnel, and facilities
- Conducting interviews and structuring of obtained information
- Collecting requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Data collection from multiple sources (medical statistical forms, medical protocols, international sources, clinical research, etc.)
- Analysis of existing methodologies of pharmaceuticals and medical devices demand quantification
- Development and verification (on existing data) of new calculation approaches to demand calculation (based on medical protocols, international best practices, etc.)
- Medical degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences or technical fields;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Demonstrated experience in timely delivery of quality project results and working with multiple stakeholders;
- Professional-level experience with responsibility for research, data analysis, IT products development, etc.;
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills; ability to develop own quality written products on Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize academic and business literature.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with Ukrainian Government bodies and their representatives (preferably)
- Knowledge of the medicines and medical devices market
Please send a cover letter and resume with ”PHARMDEMAND” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.