Digital/SMM Specialist will be responsible for being able to look for efficiencies in tools & processes; identify areas that require improvement & recommend solutions as appropriate.
Your role will include:
• Development and implementation of a strategy for social media
• Administration of School’s site (adding pages, news, events to the calendar)
• Maintenance of School’s Social Media Pages (FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Medium, Telegram) and newsletters
• Development and conducting of promotional campaigns (FB, LinkedIn)
• Building and growing Social Media communities
• Management of multiple clients at once
• Content preparation
• Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Copywriter work and work with designer to ensure content is informative and appealing
As our ideal candidate, you also:
• Have at least 1 year of relevant experience
• Are familiar with basic digital marketing instruments
• Have strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian and English)
• Are responsible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Have high morals and personal values
• Are passionate for social media/content creation
• Are initiative with high level of responsibility in work (able to meet deadlines)
If interested, please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Digital/SMM Specialist.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.
+380 (067) 4347636