Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Key areas of Data Analyst’s will include, but not limited to public procurement, health economics and finance, trade, social networks, analysis of emerging technologies.
As a Data Analyst you will need to:
- Serve as Data Analyst under the supervision of the Vice-president for policy research and Head of Policy research at KSE Institute
- Work with the team on evidence-based policy- and business- recommendations;
- Conduct literature review and preliminary research;
- Conduct market analysis;
- Analyze the data using statistical software (Stata, R) and programming languages (Python, Java);
- Write media publications;
- Prepare and deliver presentations;
- Conduct social networks analysis;
- Scrap and clean the data;
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Co-prepare and implement surveys.
Sector specific requirements
For Infrastructure and transportation data analyst
- Professional level experience in infrastructure/transportation projects development and implementation;
- Previous experience in railway sector projects/Ukrazaliznytsia/Ministry of Infrastructure is a strong benefit for a candidate (especially railway carts issues);
- Broad network of contacts in the sector;
For Healthcare data analyst
- Healthcare data analytics experience;
- Public health experience;
Key qualifications needed:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences or technical fields;
- Professional level experience in business analysis, data analysis is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages;
- Knowledge of econometrics;
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize academic literature;
- Proficiency in English.
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Competitive and timely salary
- Flexible work schedule is possible
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV with “Data Analyst” in the subject line to [email protected]
Sending your essays or publications will be a plus.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.