IMPORTANT! All the dates in 2020 are preliminary and might be reviewed due to the quarantine
- Until August 1st fill in the online form
- May 12 – June 5 register for an External Independent Evaluation in a foreign language (ZNO) at the Kyiv School of Economics (for Bachelor`s degree)
- July 1 to pass an External Independent Evaluation in a foreign language.
- Starting from July 1 to submit a written application and those documents that were not submitted electronically while completing the on-line form, namely:
- ID document and its copy
- a military identity card (for those who are liable for military duty) and its copy
- a diploma with an appendix and their copies
- four colour photos in the size of 3 x 4 cm
- written motivational essay with justification of studying goals (in English)
- two recommendation letters (or information about persons who can provide them at the request of the University)
- August 6-26 to pass a final examination on management competence (in the form of interview).
Start of the program – October.