- To fill in the online form
- May 7 – June 3 to register for an External Independent Evaluation in a foreign language (ZNO) at the Kyiv School of Economics (for Bachelor`s degree)
- July 1 to pass an External Independent Evaluation in a foreign language.
- If an applicant has the degree in a different field than management, additional professional exam on management and English test should be passed during May 6-29 period. The examination takes place in the form of a multiple choice test.
- Starting from July 1 to submit a written application and those documents that were not submitted electronically while completing the on-line form, namely:
- ID document and its copy
- a military identity card (for those who are liable for military duty) and its copy
- a diploma with an appendix and their copies
- four colour photos in the size of 3 x 4 cm
- written motivational essay with justification of studying goals (in English)
- two recommendation letters (or information about persons who can provide them at the request of the University)
- July 5-26 to pass a final examination on management competence (in the form of interview).
Applicants will receive recommendations for enrollment by August 10.
Start of the program – October.