Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
You’ll join KSE Institute team and work in teams and directly with our clients in various projects in economic analysis, public procurement, labour, healthcare, infrastructure etc.
We are welcoming to apply people with strong technical skills and experience in the above-mentioned sectors.
Responsibilities for Policy Analyst
- Develop, review and evaluate legislation, policy proposals/policies
- Determine the cost-benefits and drawbacks of existing and forthcoming policies
- Propose suggestions to improve the effects of existing policies or develop policy alternatives
- Identify legal flaws in policies and recommend amendments if required
- Edit and amend policy drafts if required
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine needs and goals of policies
- Gather data and produce reports on the qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct complex policy, economic, business processes analysis
- Produce policy documents and communicate policy work
Qualifications for Policy Analyst
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Economics, Mathematics, Public Policy, Sociology or technical fields;
- Knowledge of the technical, social and legal aspects affecting policies
- Excellent understanding of the political, policy industry and market conditions
- High organizational and time-management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in business analysis and/or data analysis is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages and statistical software packages (Stata, R, Python) is a plus
- Exceptional team player with a strong ability to contribute positively to a team environment
We offer to Policy Analyst:
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Competitive and timely salary
- Flexible work schedule is possible
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
How to apply
Please send your CV indicating your salary expectations with “Policy Analyst” in the subject line to [email protected]
Sending your essays or publications will be a plus.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.