Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Position Summary: The Development and Resource Manager will work under supervision of the Vice President for Policy Research and Development Director (KSE Institute).
You will need to:
- Monitor and analyze opportunities (technical assistance, tenders, institutional support grants, direct requests etc.)
- Review technical documentation on grants/tenders/other financing opportunities and summarize information for further communication on potential opportunities
- In coordination with Development Director, manage the development of the proposal – from opportunity – to submission
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations administered by the grantors
- Manage prep of the budget by fin manager and PM
- Control decisions on project proposal
- Supervise transition of Project information (Contracts and work plans) to Asana or other PM tools
- Prepare reports on the institutional/core support. Supervise submission of reports for large-scale activities
- Supervise prep of narrative reports in smaller projects
- Control deadlines of projects implementation
- Control financial reporting timelines
- Regularly update donors on the projects on meetings or written communication
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President or Development Director
As our ideal candidate you have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, law or any of the fundamental sciences or technical fields
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication, presentation and computer skills
- An exciting, dynamic job in a strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Timely salary
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
Please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Development and Resource Manager.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Poznikhirenko Yulia – [email protected]