An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Study Programs Coordinator within the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE). This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
We are looking for a Study Programs Coordinator who will be responsible for support of short and middle term study programs’ activities reporting to the Head of Study Support Office.
You will need to:
- Handle, file and process work with documents
- Coordinate day-to-day programs implementation
- Maintain internal and external program-related communication
- Establish and ensure effective and well-organized learning process
- Supervise study programs logistics and administrative support (incl. venues, program materials etc.)
- Implement activities within quality control procedures, including evaluations of trainings and trainers & trainees surveys
- Develop contracts with students to ensure trainings follow the requirements
- Deal with complaints
- Represent the institution at events where potential KSE clients may be present
We need You if You:
- Have at least Bachelor’s degree
- Have 1+ years of relevant experience
- Good command of English (upper-intermediate and better) and fluent Ukrainian (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Proactive with high level of responsibility in work
- Motivated and committed
Here you can get to know us better:
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with ”Study Programs Coordinator” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.