Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is seeking for a bachelor programs recruitment coordinator. This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Search for new ways and tools to attract students
- Develop promo materials (tests, quizzes, faq)
- Assist in the development of social networks
- Write friendly and understandable texts for the audience
- Assistance in organizing events for high school students
- Communication with prospective students (online and offline)
- Negotiations with schools, parents, other stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
We need You if You:
- Understand behavior, interests, values and mindset of high school students
- Have good command of English and Ukrainian (written and oral)
- Have excellent communication skills and can explain complicated issues using simple wording
- Have emotional competence (emotion management)
- Understand and share work ethic
- Team player
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with ”Recruitment coordinator” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding.