Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
We are looking for an MBA Program Coordinator who will be responsible for support of long term study programs’ activities.
Work at KSE is:
- An exciting, dynamic job with opportunity to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Competitive and timely compensation
- Employee discount for educational programs
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Possibility of flexible work schedule
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
You will need to:
- Handle, file and process work with documents
- Coordinate day-to-day programs implementation
- Maintain internal and external program-related communication
- Establish and ensure effective and well-organized learning process
- Supervise study programs logistics and administrative support (incl. venues, program materials etc.)
- Implement activities within quality control procedures, including evaluations of trainings and trainers & trainees surveys
- Develop contracts with students to ensure trainings follow the requirements
- Deal with complaints
- Represent the institution at events where potential KSE clients may be present
We need you if you:
- Have 1+ years of relevant experience
- Have good command of English (upper-intermediate and better) and fluent Ukrainian (oral and written)
- Have excellent communication and computer skills (Moodle, Zoom would be an advantage)
- Have emotional competence (emotion management)
- Understand and share work ethic
- Show partner behavior in the team
Ноw to apply?:
Please send your CV indicating your salary expectations with ”MBA Study Programs Coordinator” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted in a couple of days.