Type of employment:
Part-time with possible prolongation of the contract
Timeline of the research:
December 2020 – March 2021
Scope of the project:
Tasks performed by the COVID-19 analytical team (Research on the SEIR model usage in various countries with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, regular updates of the developed analytical epidemiological model, COVID-19 related data analyses)
- Performing as an data analyst under the supervision of the Head of Centre for Health Economics and Senior Researcher/Had of key projects;
- Working with the team on evidence-based policy and business recommendations;
- Analyzing data using statistical software (Stata or R) and programming languages (Python);
- Scrapping and cleaning the data;
- Conducting literature reviews;
- Co-developing and implementing surveys;
- Performing other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences, technical fields, sociology or public health;
- Professionallevel experience in business analysis, data analysis is a plus;
- Knowledge of R, Python, Stata or equivalent – obligatory
- Knowledge of econometrics;
- Knowledge of healthcare economics or public health is a plus;
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize academic literature;
- Proficiency in English.
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly team, interesting tasks, and professional challenges;
- Development of own expertise in the field of health economics and public health;
- Part-time employment;
- Remote work;
- Competitive wages.
How to submit your resume:
Send your resume to the e-mail address [email protected], indicating in the subject of the letter “Junior data analyst / Junior Analyst for COVID-19 team”.