The Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), the premier graduate school of economics, public governance and management in Ukraine and a leading institution in economics and policy research in Ukraine, is accepting applications for Financial Manager for the full-time involvement position.
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
You will need to:
- Provide financial support and reporting to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Provide financial reporting on various research related projects both commercial and non-commercial
- Maintain sound financial records of project expenses
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the project’s actual performance compared to the budgets
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-optimization opportunities
- Manage the preparation of the project’s budgets
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate project`s audit results
- Correspond with donors on financial issues related to the projects
- Assist the finance department in completing financial audits of the company
We need You if You:
- Have proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Have experience in financial reporting with international assistance programs and projects
- Are proficient user of finance software (1:C)
- With strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Have solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Have working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations (incl regulations of international donors such as USAID, UKIAD, EU Commission, World Bank, EBRD etc.)
- Have BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Have fluent English
Here you can get to know us better:
Please send a cover letter and resume with your salary expectations and ”FinManager” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding.