Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
Work at KSE is:
- An exciting, dynamic job with opportunity to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Competitive and timely compensation
- Employee discount for educational programs
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Possibility of flexible work schedule
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Search for tenders/corporate programs propositions
- Preparation of tender/corporate program documentation
- Process and prioritization of incoming tenders/corporate programs propositions
- Be responsible for program proposals preparation, including program design, schedule and lecturers
- Responsibility for the overall performance objectives, contract deliverables, quality control, and the placement of qualified personnel
- Ensurance of contract compliance and satisfactory performance
- Maintainance of internal and external programs-related communication
- Communication and coordination with different Departments to achieve the goals
- Complaints management
- Identification of areas for improvement and implementation of changes in the operation process
- Creation and monitoring of payments in electronic payments system 1C
We need you if you:
- Have higher education
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience
- Have good command of English (intermediate and better) and fluent Ukrainian (oral and written)
- Understand and share work ethic
- Show partner behavior in the team
Ноw to apply?:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with ”Corporate Programs Manager” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.