An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Communications Manager within the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) – a flagman educational and research institution, the well-established and unchallenged leader in economics in Ukraine.
This role is for a person sharing our vision to build the intellectual foundation for a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
Position summary: Communications Manager will work closely with policy communications (communication support of think tank activities) and will report directly to Public Relations Director.
Work at KSE is:
- Daily challenges you like
- Non-standard tasks that will motivate you
- An opportunity to improve your skills and learn something new
- Employee discount
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days
- Environment of smart and successful people who motivate to development
- Friendly and democratic working environment
Day-to-day activities include:
- Develop and implement communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Create communication strategies for new products, launches and events
- Actively participate in development and executing KSE communication plan
- Develop messaging and ensure it aligns with key KSE strategies
- Identify press opportunities and developing content to be disseminated via social media, websites, newsletters, press releases and any other distribution channels
- Write, edit and proofread all types of communication materials
- Event management (online and offline)
- Track, measure, analyze and deliver detailed reports on current communications efforts
We need You if You:
- Have higher education
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience in a international company, public sector OR 3+ years of experience in national wide media
- Know how to establish effective relations with journalists and write for media
- Know how to prepare speakers for public events
- Able to write quickly for different formats and target audiences
- Have an excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation and grammar rules (Ukrainian and English)
- Understand economic landscape of the country
Here you can get to know us better:
How to apply:
If interested, please send your CV in English (indicating your salary expectations) with examples of your works or descriptions of your successful cases with ”Communications manager ” in the subject line to [email protected].
Only candidates who have provided the examples of their works will be considered for an interview.